The young soldier - MICHELE PETRELLI | Contemporary Artworks

The young soldier

The young soldier, 2017, charcoal on paper 19,6’x27,5’ 50x70cm

INCLUDES

  • One original drawing, unframed
  • Signed on the front

MATERIALS

  • charcoal on paper
  • 19,6’x27,5’ (50x70cm)

SHIPPING

  • the drawing will come to you rolled in a rigid tube.
  • I need 1 weeks for delivery, these are the normal times for shipping inside of my country (Italy).
  • I need 2-3 weeks for delivery, these are the normal times for shipping outside of my country (Italy).

CONTACT

For knowing something more about my paintings you can contact me personally using this email:

michelepetrelli73@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most viewed in the last week

post image slides

G-analytics

Disable contexmenu img

Clicky